In addition to exciting technical tracks, tutorials, industry panels and exhibitions, MILCOM 2022 solicits proposals for a series of half and full-day workshops. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize focused mission and domain topics that are not specifically covered in the main tracks, facilitating a deeper discussion within a very specific domain. Each workshop may include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations, keynotes and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion. Proposals and ideas for workshops should be submitted to email@example.com.
All submissions should be written in English with draft papers up to six (6) printed pages in length, two-column, single-spaced with 10-point font on US Letter paper. Final papers that exceed six (6) pages will be assessed a per-page over-length charge of $150/page, up to a maximum of eight (8) total pages. Please check the manuscript requirements for further details.
Please be sure to include the following details with your submission:
- Workshop title
- Workshop organizers (name, affiliation, contact information)
- Scope, topics, and rationale
- Format of the workshop (half-day/full-day, anticipated number of refereed papers, demonstrations, talks, keynotes, panels, etc.)
- Potential participants (program committee, invited authors, invited speakers, etc.)
- Short bios of the organizers